My "ticker" to the side, says I have less than 20 days before I come home. My 100 days will be up! (in a way, the 100 days took FOREVER, esp when you can't go anywhere, but now that it's here, it went kinda fast too) A month ago, we brought up going home. My old nurse practitioner said, "well 100 days is just a general day that we set for all patients. It's not a, yes you can leave on day 100. Most patients stay longer." Please don't tell me that...not good for our mental health.
Yesterday, we asked my new nurse practitioner about going home. And she said, "Sure, as long as Lindsey doesn't have an issues, and we get her off her immune suppressants, I'm fine with it." Wahoo, she said yes! The pressure is on...body you better behave and not do something quirky to hamper this.
The plan: We'll be home for labor day weekend. Then, we'll come back to memphis because they want to see me once a week for 2 weeks. During that time, we'll pack this place up. Then, around Sept 17th, we'll be HOME SWEET HOME!
Even though I can't go anywhere, especially since it's flu season, it will be so wonderful to be in MY HOUSE on beautiful Signal Mtn.! 

10 comments:
Yeee HAW!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for your return and health. I promise not to drop in your house either. I will keep my germs to myself, they don't bother me but they might bother you.
This is exciting!!
Yay!! I am soooo happy for you!! I'll keep you in my prayers!!
YEAH!! I am so happy for you, you have made a lot of progress. There really is no place like home is there, I love it when I get to be home. I hope you have a good week and everything goes as planned.
Oh woops, I meant to post this in my original one. I was wondering, are you planning on returning to Rexburg?
I will miss seeing you here, but I'm happy you'll be home soon! But yes, stay inside, hello swine flu! Maybe I'll hide out with you. I'm scared of it!
Gorgeous pic of Signal. Makes me ant to run home too! I'm so happy that it's so close to being over. The house will seem huge after being in isolation in your apartment. I'll just have to make trips to Chattanooga insead of Memphis.
I think where you live is beautiful. I am so glad that you have Kim for your nurse now and that you get to go home for Labor
Day! We will miss you when we go home. We want all of the best for you and your future.
Love, Shana and Devree
Lindsey, I'm so happy for you and that you are doing so well and will be home soon. I too love the pic of Signal Mtn. It's just so beautiful there. Enjoy being home and keep posting your progress.
Love,
Judy Tatanish
So close! Wonderful news again. I'm so glad you're doing well.
Yeah, Hope to see you before you leave Memphis. Judy
Post a Comment