This post represents things that have gone on these past couple weeks.
Second, I'm sporting a new look. Notice my head in the picture above....bald. Now, notice it below because I'm sprouting some DARK hair and it's growing fast!
The outside of a peach is soft and hairy. Feel a peach and then you’ll be feeling my head. I love just putting my hand up there and rubbing it all around. Come feel, free of charge.
Three weeks ago, my friend Grace and her mother came to Memphis for the weekend! We had fun driving them around the town, eating yummy food, playing games, watching movies, and visiting. It was so nice to have some diversion and excitment around here. Thanks for driving here, my mom and I really had a great time!
Second, I'm sporting a new look. Notice my head in the picture above....bald. Now, notice it below because I'm sprouting some DARK hair and it's growing fast!
The outside of a peach is soft and hairy. Feel a peach and then you’ll be feeling my head. I love just putting my hand up there and rubbing it all around. Come feel, free of charge. Last, a couple weeks ago, a good friend of ours was in Memphis for a business trip. He graciously took time out of his busy schedule to visit me. While visiting, I told him of my limitations due to a weak immune system-my world consist of the hospital and Target House....that's it. We agreed that I was like a prisoner. He said his wife was going to make me an outfit. Later on in our conversation, it came up that my favorite color was purple. Well, last week I got a package and guess what was in it....
Ha, I got the biggest kick out of it. Surely, I can win an award in this outfit during Halloween around here. So original and applicable to many patients.


11 comments:
Oooo I love the hair! So cute! I would love to rub it.
And your jail bird outfit is fantastic!!
You could post picture of your hair growth! Lookin' Good!
Lindsey, you are the best! I love the prison outfit. You are rockin' it! Did Melanie take those pictures? They have a Melanie look to them. :)
Oh no! I don't think I rubbed your head when I was there? Oh well, better visit soon so that I can feel the baby softness before it gets too long. But, can't wait for that either. My guess is you're going to grow it down to your tush before you cut it again.
You always look good in purple Linds, even if it's prision stripes. But I can't wait for you to break free!
You look great .. I love the hair ..
You so cute ..
Oh I the the new look .. No matter what is you have on . You always look so so cute ..
You are in my throughs and prayers ..
Love ya..
chao Lindsey ..
that's the sweetest prison get-up ever. i like. your hair is coming in nicely, chiquita.
Lindsey, You're too cute. we're here in Memphis but I'll be going back to Chattanooga tomorrow for a week to finish up the move. Movers come Wed., house closes on Fri. Logan goes back to school tomorrow;so I'll be calling you when I get back & we'll get together. Email me your cell. jmfriday@comcast.net. Love you, Judy
I love the outfit! What a great idea. I think it is awesome you packed veggies!!!
Your hairstyle really plays up your lovely eyes. Keep on the bright side!
Lindsey that is an awesome outfit. I loved the embroidery on it. Keep up the "cutthroat uno".
Post a Comment