
Remember this adorable purse my sister made for my birthday? Well, I decided that I loved it so much, I wanted to learn how to make one. Wow, after making one, I needed a break. Every piece of fabric has interface ironed on., which equals a ton of cutting. Then, there are about 15 different steps to sewing the pieces together. BUT, when it’s done, it’s beautiful, simply perfect. I LOVE these bags and take them with me everywhere. They are nice because they fit everything you need: books, notebooks, wallet, lip gloss, snacks, water, laptops etc. Even better, it's amazing how well they go with your outfits and the beautiful touch they add.
(the bag I made with purple flowers)All the nurses at the hospital commented on how they were interested in one. So, my sister and I decided to trying selling these bags. We can make these bags out of any fabric you want. Check out the site for more information and bags we’ve made for more options.
2 comments:
Hey Linds! It's good to know you are doing well. I'm in American Manor this semester. I'm liking it so far! Plus it's close to my sister and some of my friends from previous semesters so that's good.
It's nice to peek into your life now and then. Glad you're doing well! Take care.
Post a Comment